We’ve been working hard these past few weeks adding features to help make Haruko even more valuable and were excited to share them with you.
Here are a handful of updates across DeFi and CeFi:
- Advanced DeFi integration. We are at the end of an ongoing project to improve the coverage and detail of our DeFi infrastructure stack. This includes support for difficult-to-track internal token transactions, operation and token transaction categorisation, native NFT support and automatic Gnosis Safe decoding.
- DeFi synthetic accounts. Added flexibility of booking custom DeFi positions and assets directly through your Haruko dashboard or via the API. This supports any chain, protocol and token with automating real-time risk reporting feed-through.
- OTC portfolio and loan booking. Seamlessly book, price and monitor custom over-the-counter (OTC) trades across spot, futures and options instruments. This includes detailed loan booking with inter-strategy tagging and automatic report integration to meet your specific business needs.
New tools to empower you
Advanced DeFi integration
Over the past few months, we have invested significant time in extending our native blockchain and DeFi functionality – giving you access to cutting-edge tools that help you stay on top of the game.
View of Haruko DeFi integrations
- We are now able to index ‘internal’ and ‘implied’ token transactions on the blockchain to maintain a complete record of wallet token movements. For example, wrapping/unwrapping ETH will now generate an implied WETH or ETH transfer in the ledger.
- A token-by-token movement ledger with operation decoding, counterparty discovery and token movement type categorisation.
- Native support for NFTs, including transfers, wallet balances and metadata indexing.
- Automatic decoding and normalisation of Gnosis Safe transactions and wallets.
DeFi synthetic accounts
We have added the ability to book synthetic DeFi positions, balances and transactions alongside the existing synthetic CeFi data – allowing you to quickly create and seamlessly manage any synthetic DeFi tokens and pools currently not covered by Haruko.
Overview of synthetic DeFi accounts
- Booking can be performed either on the dashboard or via the API.
- Support for any chain, protocol and token, and allows recording or risk whilst integrations are being developed.
- Historical snapshots can be edited and updated and will automatically feed both risk and PnL.
OTC trading and loan booking
We have released a significant upgrade to Haruko's OTC capabilities – giving you flexibility with new powerful tools to book and aggregate your custom OTC trades and digital asset loans all in one place.
View books of internal and external OTC trades and loans
- OTC booking of trades, transfers or balance adjustments for custom instruments, including options.
- Loan booking and management dashboard to allow native booking of both internal and external credit agreements.
- Adjust interest rates, repayment schedules, payment currency, collateral and much more to get it as detailed as you need it.
- Automated interest accruals and risk reporting feed through.
- Support for inter-strategy booking where entries are linked by a common booking ID.
- Counterparty management dashboard and activity tagging.
Missed our last update? Here are some of the features we've recently added for you to use:
- Custom volatility surfaces
- Spot and implied volatility move scenarios
- Automatic DeFi transaction decoder
We have lots of exciting work in the pipeline that we can't wait to share with you.
In the meantime, we'd love to hear any feedback you have on Haruko and what we can do to make it even better.
Join our community to stay ahead of the pack
"CeFi smells like TradFi, but DeFi doesn't even smell like finance!" – read our CPO’s take on why risk management is different in DeFi.
Check out how we used Haruko volatility surfaces to discover the size of options premiums ahead of the October US CPI numbers event.
Remember that potential Platypus arbitrage bug that we helped fixing? Read the full report which reviewed the mathematics of major AMMs and contributed to the safety of the crypto ecosystem.
You're receiving this email because you've expressed an interest in the Haruko platform. Let us know what you would (and would not) like us to email you about using the 'Preferences' link below.